How to find us
We are easily located within Ashford & parking is free on site, you can park right next to our Centre. Below are the details to help find us. We are based at The Ashford Back & Wellness Centre. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us!
Barrow Hill, Maidstone Road, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8TY
Directions: Driving from the M20 to us
1) Exit from the M20 at junction 9
2) Take the A251 exit towards Ashford/Faversham/A20
3) At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit to Fougeres Way/A20
4) At the next roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Maidstone Road
5) You will come to a set of traffic lights, stay in the right hand
lane and carry on straight, the Centre will be on your right.
6) As you drive into the car park, The Barrow Hill Veterinary
Practice is likely to be the first thing that you see.
7) On entering the car park, carry on round to your right where
you will be able to park right next to the Centre.
8) Some landmarks to look after are Highworth Girls School &
the Citroen Garage which are situated opposite the Centre.
(Please note if you go past St Teresa's Catholic School
then you have gone too far)
Directions: Coming from the Ashford International Train Station to us
1) Head North West out of the station until you come to a set
of traffic lights
2) At the traffic lights, turn right and then you will need to move
across into the left hand lane
3) Take your 1st left onto Elwick Road/A292
4) Keep going straight down the road through the 'shared-
space' area, you will pass Debenhams on your right. Carry
on until you come to a mini-roundabout.
5) At the mini-roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto West
6) Carry on until you come to a set of traffic lights.
7) Turn left at the traffic lights onto New Street/A292 (you will
go passed Lidl and an old closed pub).
8) Move across into the right hand lane, continue to follow the
A292 and go through one roundabout.
9) Keep right and continue onto Chart Road A292.
10) Follow the road round to your right and stay in the right
hand lane onto Maidstone Road.
11) Go through one set of traffic lights and Centre is located
on your right directly passed these traffic lights.
12) Please have a look at 7 & 8 from the above directions for
landmarks that should help you find us!
We are situated in a great location, right off the main road & we have the plenty of free parking right in front of the Centre.
|Mon||8.30am - 1.00pm||2.30pm - 7.00pm|
|Tues||8.30am - 1.00pm||2.30pm - 7.00pm|
|Thurs||8.30am - 1.00pm||2.30pm - 7.00pm|
|Fri||8.00am - 1.00pm||2.30pm - 7.00pm|
|Sat||8.30am - 1.00pm||Closed|